Post OJT Training Interview – Jeffrey N. Rodrigo
1. Overall – how was the experience?:
The job of Osomnimedia is not easy. You have to focus at your work. I enjoyed a lot here because while you are working, you can listen to the music and the employees are happy working on their own tasks.
2. What was the most difficult part about the program at Osomnimedia?:
Arrange Products Images because I’m not the familiar in Microsoft Excel.
3. What did you enjoy most about your experience?:
Cropping Products images I know also shortcut keys.
4. How was the staff, were they easy on you, or too demanding? Why?:
The staff of osomnimedia is very friendly, easy to approach and very accommodating if you have question and clarification at work.
5. What are your plans going forward?:
finish my school and to take other course which is Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation (BSMT) to achieve my dreams in life.
6. What advice would you give other students who choose to OJT at Osomnimedia:
NOTE: My advice to other student, that osomnimedia is very perfect company for OJT because they have many task to give and will help you t enhance your skills in computer.
Posted in Davao City, Davao Philippine Jobs, Information Technology, IT Careers, Office Based Jobs, On- the- Job Training, Web and Graphic Designer, Wow Davao