What is WordPress?
At its core, WordPress is the simplest, most popular way to create your own website or blog. It is an open source content
management system enabling users to easily manage and build websites.
What can WordPress do?
WordPress is an excellent website platform for a variety of websites. From blogging to e-commerce to business and portfolio
websites, WordPress is a versatile CMS.
Why Choose WordPress?
WordPress is great for any business, whether a startup or an established business. Below are some
of the main reasons why you should seriously consider the WordPress platform for your website.
Five Important Reasons Why You Should Use WordPress for Your Website:
1. It is fast, simple, and most importantly free – It’s free to download, install and use. The only way
it’s going to cost you even a little bit of your money is if you hire a web developer to create a custom
theme or custom features for your website.
2. Easy to manage – The best thing about WordPress is that you don’t have to worry about hiring
an internet expert or an HTML coder to use it because all you need is an internet connection,
a web browser to create your website and you are good to go.
3. Highly customizable – One of the many reasons people prefer WordPress is because it offers
a number of themes and a hundred and thousands of options of your choice. You can quickly
update and edit your website to reflect the changes in your business.
And along with the basic and a number of features that WordPress provides to make your website
look pretty and decent, it also provides you with a host of functions.
You will be able to create video galleries and slideshows among many other forms of content.
4. Search engine friendly – Being a website owner you would know the value of SEO. WordPress
can help you get on top of the search engine results.
The search engine spiders might be crawling into your website for good. And having key words
might even give you extra points and a priority over other websites.
5. Media support and mobile friendly – WordPress integrates your blog posts and other content
with Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Instead of having to go on to them individually, login and
make a post that you have just added on your website.
The Advantages of Using WordPress for Your Website
1. WordPress websites are easy to use and update
2. WordPress websites are SEO-friendly
3. WordPress websites offer extended functionality
4. WordPress websites offer built-in blog capabilities
5. WordPress websites can have multiple administrators
A well-maintained website attracts new customers and maintains the interest levels of existing customers.
Team OSOmniMedia is capable of creating any style of website, from a simple blog to a full-featured
business website and you can even use WordPress to create an online store.
Want an experienced team of designers and developers to work on your own WordPress website?
Give us a call at (082) 287-4191 or visit our office in downtown Davao City, Philippines.
Our designers can help you build and develop world-class websites, focused on your clientele that
can deliver revenue and ROI to you and your company.
Find out more about our Products and Services
Address: 4th Flr, K.S. Bldg., Sta. Ana Ave., Davao City, Philippines 8000
Landmarks: (Green Building, in front of Penongs, beside Ice Giants, at the back of
Gaisano Mall and beside Davao Chong Hua High School)
Call: (082) 287 – 4191
Office Hours: 8AM to 5:30PM