A rather noisy, but very fun adult icebreaker, this game is sure to relax the group.
1. Divide the group into 3 Teams – Betty, Popeye, and the Wolf.
2. You are going to read the following story and when you mention “Betty” that team stands up and says, “Boop-Boop-De-Doo” (with hip action).
3. When you mention “Popeye” that team stands up and says: “Well, blow me down”(with arm waving action).
4. When you mention “Wolf” that group stands up and gives a “Wolf Whistle.”
5. Make sure you pause for group action each time you mention Betty, Popeye, or the Wolf.
Once upon a time, there was a charming young lady named BETTY who was loved by a sailor called POPEYE. BETTY lived near a great forest in which there roamed a big WOLF. One day BETTY decided to visit her grandmother who lived in the heart of the forest where the WOLF lived. POPEYE wanted to go along, but BETTY would not listen and would not let POPEYE accompany her. Soon the WOLF followed BETTY. The WOLF crept closer and closer, but behind him came POPEYE! Just as the WOLF was about to leap on BETTY, POPEYE killed him with his trusty club and saved BETTY’S life. Thus ends the story of POPEYE, BETTY Boop, and the Big Bad WOLF.