1. Overall – how was the experience?:
The experience is awesome in Awesomnimedia
My experience is challenge, enjoy and very useful. I experience a lot at the same time I gain a lot of learning. I enhance my skills in Photoshop and excel. Of course, I experience how to become an employee not as a trainee.
2. What was the most difficult part about the program at Osomnimedia?:
So far, I can’t tell what part of the program is the most difficult though it’s difficult but those program I encounter I endure it and make it accomplished with the help of my trainer.
3. What did you enjoy most about your experience?:
I enjoy all of my experience.
4. How was the staff, were they easy on you, or too demanding? Why?:
The staff ? They’re easy on me, smiling, helpful and very approachable. Because if I confused sometimes and I don’t know what to do and if I ask their help, they help me and explain to me what to do.
5. What are your plans going forward?:
My plan I want to work here and be part of the team because the experience, enhancing my learning that I gain this time is coming from them. So I want to continue and share the knowledge that I learn from here.
6. What advice would you give other students who choose to OJT at Osomnimedia:
My advice to those students who would like to choose to OJT at Osomnimedia is they should grab the opportunity to have an OJT in this company because this company helps you to improve your knowledge and skills. They really give you the experience to feel how to do your work as an employee and to do your work accurately.
Inquire about our 3 Day Training or OJT Program.