Selecting a platform is the first and the most important decision you need to make for your website.
Today, almost 74 million sites are powered by WordPress. It is the most preferred content management platform all over the world!
What is WordPress?
Simply put, WordPress is a platform you can use to create your own website or a blog. Since it was first released in 2003, WordPress has matured into a highly flexible “content management system,” or CMS. And today, it powers more than 27% of the entire web—including some of the most popular websites you’ve probably heard of.
The Advantages of Using WordPress for Your Website
1. WordPress websites are easy to use and update
2. WordPress websites are SEO-friendly
3. WordPress websites offer extended functionality
4. WordPress websites offer built-in blog capabilities
5. WordPress websites can have multiple administrators
Why Choose WordPress?
Below are some of the main reasons why you should seriously consider the WordPress platform for your website.
1. Free of cost – It’s free to download, install and use. The only way it’s going to cost you even a little bit of your money is if you hire a web developer to create a custom theme or custom features for your website.
2.Easy to manage – The best thing about WordPress is you don’t have to worry about hiring an internet expert or an HTML coder to use WordPress because all you need is an internet connection, a web browser to create your website and you are good to go.
3. Customizable – One of the many reasons people prefer WordPress is because it offers a number of themes and a hundred and thousands of options of your choice.
And along with the basic and a number of features that WordPress provides to make your website look pretty and decent, it also provides you with host of functions. You will be able to create video galleries and slideshows among many other forms of content.
4. Search Engine friendly – Being a website owner you would know the value of SEO. WordPress can help you get on top of the search engine results.
The search engine spiders might be crawling into your website for good. And having key words might even give you extra points and a priority over other websites.
5. Media support and mobile friendly – WordPress integrates your blog posts and other content with twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Instead of having to go on to them individually, login and make a post that you have just added on your website.
Why WordPress Website Maintenance is Important?
A WordPress site is not merely a one-time build that’s ready to sustain itself throughout the life of your company, brand or blog. Just as a physical building you might make for a brick-and-mortar location requires regular maintenance to repair breaks, clean up messes from week to week, your website needs some routine care to keep it in tip-top shape.
WordPress site should ideally grow and improve as your business as well. A well-maintained website attracts new customers and maintains the interest levels of existing customers.
Team OSOmniMedia is capable of creating any style of website, from a simple blog to a full-featured business website and you can even use WordPress to create an online store.
Want an experienced team of designers and developers to work on your own WordPress website?
Give us a call now at (082) 287-4191 or visit our office in downtown Davao City, Philippines.
Our designers can help you build and develop world-class websites, focused on your clientele that can deliver revenue and ROI to you and your company.
Find out more about our Products and Services
Address: 4th Flr, K.S. Bldg., Sta. Ana Ave., Davao City, Philippines 8000
Landmarks: (Green Building, in front of Penongs, beside Ice Giants, at the back of Gaisano Mall and beside Davao Chong Hua High School)
Call: (082) 287 – 4191
Office Hours: 8AM to 5:30PM
Find us on the Web:
Like us: Facebook.com/OSOmniMedia
Follow us: Twitter.com/OSOmniMedia
Follow us: Instagram.com/OSOmniMedia
Support us on Google: Google Reviews
OSOMNIMEDIA WEB DESIGN STUDIO
Davao City Web Design Company