If you’re looking for an opportunity to explore your passion in IT, read on!
We are on the Lookout for Dynamic, Versatile and Talented Prospects to be part of our GROWING Family!
You can visit our website’s Career Page for more information.
Assists in managing the office, personnel, teams and groups of teams for a winning organization.
- College Graduate
- Male or Female
- Computer Savvy, with proficiency in MS Office applications
- Basic Photo Editing Skills is a Plus, but not a requirement
- Good Typing Skills (at least 40WPM)
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Versatile and able to multi-task
- Strong work ethic
- With good Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to Follow Instructions
- Has high stress tolerance and can handle pressure
- Willing to work on Saturdays
- Resume (with Photo)
Perks : Challenging and Creative Work Environment, Competitive Salaries and Health Benefits Available.
Please fill out our job application form on the link below:
About The Company
OsOmnimedia Web Design Studio is an IT support organization for your growing e-Commerce, web, service, professional, manufacturing or retail based business.
We can help you establish a presence online, create branding and help merchandise your product or service.
We are your online IT support staff. From design, web services, and online commerce. Establish your branding online, or run a world class store. We make it simple and fast.
- Corporate Identity Website (Business and Brand Identity)
- Local Business Listings (Get found by Local Yahoo, Google and MSN Searches)
- E-Commerce Site (Market and sell your goods online)
- Ebay Commerce (Sell your goods on Ebay and leverage their customer base)
- Amazon (Partner with Amazon and sell to millions of customers)
- WordPress Site Development.
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Please visit us at 4th Flr, K.S. Bldg., Sta. Ana Ave.
Davao City, Philippines 8000
(Near Gaisano Mall and Across from Penongs)
Send your resume to HR@Osomnimedia.com
Call: +63 (082) 287-4191
Text for information: +63 906-5948473
Office Hours: 8AM to 5:30PM